Membership is by application process. All members must be approved by vote of the Beaver Lake Sailing Club Board of Directors. Generally, the board meets on a monthly basis to approve memberships and conduct routine business.
- Visit Beaver Lake Sailing Club – contact any board member for a tour if you have not
already visited our club.
- Fill out the application (link found below).
- If you currently own a boat that will be kept on club property attach a copy of current proof of liability insurance.
- Attach your $500 initiation fee. This initiation fee is only refundable if initial membership is declined by the board.
- Mail your application to:
Beaver Lake Sailing Club
P.O. Box 4345
Fayetteville, AR 72702
You will be notified when your membership is approved and you will be required to pay membership dues for the remainder of the year ($25 per month).
After application approval, members wanting a slip should apply for a slip immediately – there is a waiting list for slips and the wait could be quite lengthy.
Associate Membership: (Racing membership) Annual fee of $300 allows participation in racing and use of club facilities on Race and Regatta days only.